Friday, April 24, 2009

I am going to be a mum!!!

Well I still can't believe I am going to be a mum in October!

I am nearly 14 weeks preggo and am still suffering morning (a.k.a all day) sickness. At least it is not as bad at night as it was before.

Well....here is a little background on me: I live in Australia with my husband and 2 cats. My husband and I started dating in high school and were married in 2004. I was a teacher for a while but gave that away, did my Masters and now work in state government.

My hubby and I decided to have a baby and the first month we tried, BINGO! It happened.

It is so funny, I had all these romantic ideas of how wonderful being pregnant would be. None of them involves spending weeks on end with my head in a toilet bowl! I go between working, spewing, feeling like I should be spewing and sleeping. What is with the exhaustion factor? Nobody told me about that! Still I consider myself lucky as I know some people have such bad nausea that they are put into hospital and the baby is going well so I can't complain. I am very grateful.

The thing that is really bugging me at the moment is "Is it a girl or a boy?". I am the most impatient person on the planet and I want to know now!!! Alas, I have to wait until June 2nd. The silliest part is we are happy either way so I don't know why I am so curious about it!!!

Anyway, I think that is enough my my first ever post so ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment